Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 : Central Bank Of India (CBI) has published an official notification for the Manager Posts. You can find for more details like vacancy, post name, qualification, selection process, application fee, syllabus and how to online apply are given below. Keep checking Current Ojas regularly to get the latest updates For Central Bank Of India Bharti 2023.
Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2023 Highlight
- Recruitment Board : Central Bank Of India
- Name of Posts : Manager
- Vacancies : 1000+
- Job Location : India
- Last Date : 15-07-2023
- Mode of Apply : Online
Posts Name :
Total No. of Posts:
Educational Qualification :
- Mandatory: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India. ii)CAIIB Note: Preference shall be given to the candidate, who possesses any other higher qualification
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience as an officer in PSB/Private Sector Banks / RRB. Or Minimum of 6 years experience as a Clerk in PSB/Private Sector Bank/RRB and with MBA/MCA/Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management /Treasury Management/ Forex/ Trade Finance/ CA/ICWA/CMA/CFA/PGDM/ Diploma from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance. Candidates from NBFCs/Cooperative Banks/Insurance sector/Govt. Financial Institutions either regular or part-time are not eligible. Note: Preference shall be given to the candidate, who possesses any experience in Credit/Foreign Exchange/Marketing
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit :
- Maximum age as on 31.05.2023 (date inclusive) should not exceed 32 years
Application Fees :
- Application fee to be remitted by the applicants towards the Application for Recruitment is as
- under (GST @ 18% will be charged on application fee):
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/PWBD candidates/ Women candidates: Rs. 175/- + GST
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 850/- + GST
How to Apply ? :
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.